Thursday, 15 March 2012

Stamping Suspense

Sooo, how excited was I to get home today to two deliveries?!  As strange as it may seem to some of you, I get very excited about getting new stamps, and all the different design possibilities.  It’s a relatively new crafting technique for me, but I’m already hooked.
Today’s deliveries were stamps for cupcakes and birds – the first because I like anything sweet, and one of my favourite sayings at the moment is ‘it’s not about how many candles you blow out, but about how many cupcakes you get’, which is featuring heavily in my cardmaking.  I’m tempted to incorporate this into some of my fabric creations.
The birds are for one of my very first bespoke orders, from the lovely Miss Natalie, and I can’t wait to make this card, I just need to decide what colour and go buy some more ink.  I could also be tempted to attempt to emboss this design when my embossing heat tool arrives later in the week, but that could be a whole other blog post . . . .
I can’t wait to get started crafting with my exciting new stamps, but first tonight I need to alter my costume for my dance show in four weeks . . . eeeek!
Happy crafting!
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget