Monday, 12 March 2012

What to write? What to write? What to write?



Welcome to my new blog.  I make cards and invitations mostly as a hobby, but I do like to sell some too, under the guise of Fairy Elephants Cards and Invitations.  I'm quite new to this, so I'm constantly trying out new techniques and ideas.  So follow me, while I attempt, and probably fail spectacularly at, making cards worthy of sale so I can give up my Saturday job.


I also dabble in other crafts, and make accessories for the home.  Follow these attempts too.

I am also new to blogging, generally believing that no-one is interested in what I have to say, but my darling fiancé insists that sometimes I can be quite interesting, althought I think he's just fed up of listening to me talk about how I make my cards, so please bear with me.

Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget