Sunday, 1 April 2012

Catch 22

So, I’ve sold a few cards recently and I am encouraged to carry on making and selling and try to make Fairy Elephants into a viable business and continue on my path for world domination.  The problem is that some days I am struggling to keep up with demand.

The more cards I sell, the more I realise that this could be quite a profitable business, which would enable me to give up my Saturday job, if only I had enough time to make enough cards, which I don’t because I have said Saturday job.

This is such a catch 22 situation:  In order to be able to afford to give up my Saturday job, I need to be making many more cards than I do now, but I can’t make that many cards, as I spend all day Saturday working. 



I’d love to be able to have a little stall at some craft fairs over the summer, which is where I would make the most money, but I simply do not have enough time to make enough cards to go to the craft fairs whilst I’m working Saturdays.

What is a girl to do?  I’m thinking my only option at the moment is to take a week’s holiday from proper work and just spend the whole week making cards.  Its something I’m  thinking about . . .  Any other suggestions would be great though . . .

Happy Crafting!

Holly xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget