Sunday, 15 April 2012

I'm Back . . .

Sooo . . .  my dance show is over, and I didn't fall off the stage, break anything or make too much of a fool of myself, so I'm considering that a result.  Pictures will not be available.  Ever!

Congratulations to all at Starlight (http://www.starlightacademy.co.uk/) for putting on a great show, and thank you to Miss Mel, Miss Christine, and my teacher, Miss Sandy, for all your hardwork.  Preparations start for the next show now, which I'm looking forward to.  As nervous as we all get about the shows, we are always disappointed when it ends and just want to carry on. 

Anyway, whilst I was waiting backstage for my turn, I wrote a few posts, which I will put up on here over the next couple of days, so please keep checking back.

I also got on with making my patches for the quilted cot blankets I am making for the twins.  I'm now half way though, so I will be posting on that soon.  I've also written a 'How To' to make the patches, which I will also post soon (I need to type this one up first).

The first post will be up later today, so check back please.

In the meantime . . .

Happy Crafting.

Holly
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget