Sunday, 22 April 2012

My First How To

Soooo, having my laptop working again, I've finally posted my first How To , which is a How To make padded patches for quilting.  I enjoyed writing this How To and taking pictures of the process.  I hope it is easy for you all to follow and make your own.

Hopefully, photos of my finished product from these patches will be available soon - I just have to finish sewing them all together, and with a broken sewing machine, doing them by hand is taking it's time. 

Suggestions for my next How To are always appreciated.  Check out my Facebook page, Fairy Elephants Craft Creations, to see my range of products.

In the meantime,

Happy Crafting.

Holly xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget