Tuesday, 10 April 2012

Rave Reviews (Or Not!)

Soooo . . . I've decided I'll use my little blog here to review some of the products and websites I use, and some of the shops I go to (in between getting ridiculously excited about silly things of course).  I also do this in the hope that sine lovely crafting companies will get wind of my (hopefully) excellent reviews and send me free products (well, a girl can dream can she not?!).

Any particular products/websites/shops you would like me to review, please let me know and I will see what I can do.

I think my first review will be some Stampin' Up! stamps (this may change) and will be posted later in the week.  Please be patient with my lack of posts this weeks - I am a busy bee due to nightly rehearsals for my dance show at the weekend (and I'm only on one dance!) - more on that later me thinks . . .

Happy Crafting . . .

Holly xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget