Monday, 4 June 2012

Folksy

Sooooo, I have finally set up and added some stock to my online shop on Folksy (http://folksy.com/shops/FairyElephants) so I can sell my all my hand-made items. 

Admittedly, there isn't much in it yet, but I do have all my pictures ready to upload and shall be updating it on a regular basis.  I've even re-took photos of all my products in my (getting to be) pretty garden when it was sunshiney last weekend.  The only problem I had with this was that I live on a bus route and everytime a bus went past, my card fell over. 

Anyway, Folksy is an online shop for crafty people, where you can buy and sell handmade items and crafting supplies.  I hope to have all my current wares on by the end of the week, and then intend to update on a regular basis.

To buy any of my crafty makes or to just browse my shop, please click on the link on the righthand side of this page.  Postage is free with the UK.

If you have seen any of my products, but can't find it in my shop, please just email me at fairy-elephants@hotmail.co.uk, as it may be that I haven't uploaded it yet, or it maybe that I have sold it, but I can always recreate.

The first products to go up for sale on my shop are these two:



Enjoy browsing my shop:  http://folksy.com/shops/FairyElephants

Happy Crafting.

Holly
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget