Friday, 8 June 2012

Reetsweet

Sooo,  I'm going to make Friday my regular day for introducing you to some other blogs, as I get inspiration from other people's makes and ideas and general ramblings, and I hope you will do too..

This week's crafty blog for you to check out is http://reetsweet.blogspot.co.uk/

Reetsweet holds craft fairs in the Corn Exchange, Leeds showcasing those crafts that are a little bit unusual.  I've applied to be at their next fair, so fingers crossed.  Not sure my makes are quirky enough for them though.  Even if you don't craft, the stalls at their craft fairs are an experience.  Check out some of the products on their blog.

If you have any suggestions for other blogs you would like me to feature on my Friday blog hop, please comment below.

Enjoy!

Happy Crafting.

Holly
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget