Friday, 29 June 2012

Crafty ThINKer

Soooooo, today I am going on my holidays - a week in Great Yarmouth with my family.  I'm not sure whether I'm looking forward to it, or terrified by the thought of spending so much time with my family!!

Anyway, I'm not sure whether I will have proper internet access while I'm there, and in any event I don't imagine I will be doing much crafting - the children will keep me busy I'm sure.  So, while I'm away, I'm giving you a different crafty blog each day.  I wouldn't want you getting bored now would I.

Sooooo, here's the first one:  http://www.craftythinker.blogspot.co.uk/

Crafty thINKer is a lady I follow on Twitter.  She is a Stampin' Up demonstrator and blogs about her amazing creations.

Enjoy!

Happy Crafting.

Holly
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget