Wednesday, 13 June 2012

I Win!

Sooooooo, I win!

Yes, I have been having lessons off the little kid in Big Daddy (and I Win is my favourite game), but I have actually won something.

Crafts Beautiful magazine kindly named me a winner of some tickets to the Summer Crafting Show at Doncaster Racecourse on 14th and 15th July.  All I had to do was retweet one of their tweets.

Information on the show can be found at www.summercrafting.co.uk.  Tickets (and I believe there are still some left) can also be purchased on the same website.

Now, fingers crossed I make lots of pennies at my craft fair the weekend before so I have lots and lots of pennies to spend at the show.  Hmmmm, maybe I will finally buy my die-cutter.

Anyway, as always, I will keep you updated and will no doubt blog about the show when I get back.

In the meantime . . .

Happy Crafting.

Holly
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget