Wednesday, 11 July 2012

Cardmaking & Papercraft Addiction

Soooo, it would appear that I am quite addicted to the projects in this month's Cardmaking & Papercraft, because here is another, as usual adapted version, of one of the cards in the magazine:



This is the card designed by Leoni Pujol.  In her version she uses stamps for the images.  However, I did not have these stamps and as everyone knows I have very little patience, so I decided to draw them freehand.  I don't think I did too bad of a job - their wonkiness adds to the charm of the card (I hope!).

This is the only card I managed to make last night as I spent ages arguing with the lace trying to get it to stick.  I think I won in the end, and if it peels off now that it is in its cellophane wrapping I will be most peeved.  I then got very distracted by CSI . . .

I promise to try my hardest to be a little more productive the rest of the week.  I'm waiting to retrieve the latest issue of Crafts Beautiful from my sister as there are a couple of projects in there that I want to try.  I'm also going to try the teabag folding projects from this month's issue of Cardmaking & Papercraft too.

In the meantime . . .

Happy Crafting.

Holly
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget