Thursday, 12 July 2012

I Made A Fairy Elephant . . .

Sooooo, I've been trying to perfect my sock elephants, and I think I am nearly there, so decided to make one into a Fairy Elephant, adding wings and a tutu made from other socks.    How excited am I?  I've also managed to make the trunk look a little less obscene than some of my other attempts . . .

What do you think?



I am now making sock elephants for sale - £7 for a basic elephant (in any colour/pattern, subject to availability), and £8.50 for a fairy elephant (again, any colour/pattern subject to availability).  If you would like one in another theme, please let me know and I will figure out how to make it.  Email me at fairy-elephants@hotmail.co.uk with the subject line 'Sock Elephant' to order yours.  Free P&P within UK.

Happy Crafting

Holly
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget