Saturday, 13 October 2012

Lili's Little Fairies

Soooo, today is a rare weekend blog post, but I wanted to share with you my first entry to the Lili's Little Fairies blog.

This is a challenge blog and each week a new challenge is set to use a Lili of the Valley image on a card.  This week the theme is 'Traditional Christmas', so without further ado, here is my entry:


This was made using a Lili of the Valley mini masterpiece, and I thought I might as well go all out and use the Lili of the Valley Classic Christmas papers.  I mean, how much more traditional can you get?

The card is finished with some ribbon from my stash, together with a little velventeen bow and a jingle bell.  It really jingles.  Great card for a big kid I think.

Anyway, I'm sure that the card will not be winning anything, as I've looked at some of the other entries and they are AMAZING.  My card is certainly not ornate enough compared to some of the other entries, but you know I like to keep them simple.  

In a later post I will be telling you more about this blog (I will do it as a Friday blog hop), but if you want to look at the rest of the entries to see how I compare, the website is: http://liliofthevalleythursdaychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/classic-christmas.html?m=1

Anyway, fingers crossed, and in the meantime I shall keep practising to get up to standard.

Happy Crafting!

Holly

1 comment:

  1. Very sweet card holly - cute image and fab combo with the Christmas papers. love your jingle bell - i found one to use on my card too this week and think I need more they are so cute! Thanks so much for joining Lili's Little Fairies this week
    hugs
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget