Tuesday, 30 October 2012

No Stamp Challenge

Soooo, this month, I decided to enter my first blog challenge.  

This challenge came from Cardmaking & Papercraft, and the brief was to make a card without using any stamps, so no heat embossing, stamped shrink plastic, stamped sentiments or digi stamps.  Easy! I thought.  I must have made loads of cards not using any stamps.  Little did I realise how often I used stamps. . .

Anyway, after searching through the hundreds of cards I have made, I submitted these ones:

Jelly Bean Tree Card - the image on this one is actually hand-drawn

Ruby Wedding Anniversary card - die-cut shapes and ribbon used for this one, and the greeting is hand-written

Pearl Wedding Anniversary card - made using a Forever Friends decoupage topper.  The sentiment is hand written.

Butterfly card - the butterflies are cut from patterned papers

The other entries can be found here:

Now, all I have to do is wait for the results.

Fingers crossed.

Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget