Sunday, 4 November 2012

Pink 50

Sooooo, as I find more challenge blogs, I make more cards.  I will be settling down to watch Downton soon though, so probably won't post again today. 

This card was made, not only as an order for a friend of my Grandma, but also to enter these challenges:

Come and Get It - http://www.comeandgetitchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ - where the theme is Monochrome (so any colour can be used, but it is only one colour)
The Ribbon Girl - http://ribbongirls.blogspot.co.uk/ - where the theme is Add Sparkle

and you don't get much more sparkly!



This card is a variation on the ruby and pearl wedding anniversary cards I made a while ago, but this time I turned it portrait and used two different shades of pink sparkly card, rather than two colours.  You can't see the paler card too well in this photo, but it is also sparkly.

I die-cut the frames using some x-cut dies, cut out the '50' and punched the hearts, wrote the sentiment in pink and then assembled the card.

I love making these cards, as they are quite simple, but really effective, especially when using sparkly things.

Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx

3 comments:

  1. Very nice numbered birthday card. Great idea and lots of sparkle. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get it this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the sparkle is gorgeous! Thank you for playing along with Come and Get It this week!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great simple card!

    Glad you joined in at Come and Get It...good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget