Thursday, 22 November 2012

Seeing Spots

Soooo, this is a bit of a long-shot entry for the lastest Moving Along With The Time Challenge - http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/lets-go-dotty.html - where the theme this week is 'Let's Go Dotty'.

I've just finished making some dotty bags for my craft fair at the weekend, so thought this would be a good time to share one:


I've quickly read the rules on MAWTT and it doesn't say anything about the entry having to be a card, so fingers crossed.

My bag is a large shopper-style bag, or in my world, a normal sized handbag, and it is made using Cath Kidston oilcloth.  These have proved very popular and I have also started a range of matching lunch bags, make-up bags and coin purses.

Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx

1 comment:

  1. WOW wonderful bag and great take on the theme this week.
    Thanks for playing along at MAWTT this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget