Tuesday, 20 November 2012

Welcome Little One

Soooo, a quick post tonight to share this quick new baby card I made:



I'm entering this into the following challenges:

Incy Wincy Designs (hip to be square) http://incywincydesigns.blogspot.co.uk/
The Ribbon Girls (lavender) http://ribbongirls.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/november-colour-challenge.html

I based this card around the square theme for Incy Wincy and then realised that the butterfly on the image (I used an LOTV mini masterpiece) was purple, so decided to tie it in with The Ribbon Girls theme too.

Using a pink blank, I cut six squares from different lilac papers and the stamped them with a flower trio stamp and victorian velvet distress ink.  I attached these to the card.  Unfortunately, I attached one the wrong way round so the stamping doesn't line up, but I think I have hidden that well, so you shouldn't be able to tell (I hope).

I then attached the mini masterpiece to a piece of lilac mesh I found in my stash and attached this to the card.

To finish, I stamped the sentiment in dusty concord distress ink and attached this to the card.

Not my best work, I admit, but I hope you still like it.

Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget