Thursday, 13 December 2012

Addicted to Easels

Soooooo, I want to share with you today my current addiction to easel cards.  

I've seen these a few times, but it wasn't until recently that I started making any.  The first one I made was this one for my niece from my sister for her birthday.  I blogged about this one here so I won't bore you with the details again.



I then got the bug and started making more:


I have also blogged about this one already here.  This was made for my Nephew's birthday.


And this one I made because I liked it.  I blogged about it here.

I also started making some Christmas easel cards and these have proved popular - in fact every one of these has sold and now I need to make some more:



 And finally, I also made this new home card:


Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget