Tuesday, 18 December 2012

Oh Christmas Tree

Sooo, this post is in place of a post tomorrow.  I was going to schedule for this tomorrow, but now I want to enter it into some challenges, so I am going to post it straight away and get it entered into the following challenges:

Allsorts Challenge Blog - Oh Christmas Tree
Winter Wonderland Challenge Blog - Oh Christmas Tree
Top Tip Tuesday - Anything Christmas

This was my 30-second make when I got home from work tonight:



I made this card (and many more the same) using a C6 white blank, a freebie stamp from an old issue of Simply Homemade I think, a glue pad and some leftover blue glitter from my wedding invitations.

Hope you like it and my recipients like them.  I've made 15 so far, but have just been informed by my darling fiancé that I will have to make more . . . best create some more hours in my day hadn't I?

I might still do a post tomorrow, but it won't be my usual regular scheduled one - we'll have to see what I make tomorrow.

In the meantime . . .

Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely tree!
    Thanks fro joining this weeks challenge at Winter Wonderland.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty CAS card! Love the little tree and the sparkle you added to it! Thank you for sharing this with us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge. Hope to see you again next week! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous creation just love the interpretation of the tree, thank you for playing along at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs and Wishes Xmas
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, thanks for joining us at allsorts this week. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet is that! One simple glimmery tree really says it all! :)


    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday!
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sparkly tree, it makes for a quick and easy Christmas card. Thanks for joining the Anything Christmas challenge at Top Tip Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget