Wednesday, 12 December 2012

Krafty Snowflakes

Soooo, another challenge entry this afternoon, and I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Cupcake Craft, where the theme is Merry Christmas
Dream Valley, where the theme is Christmas
Papertake Weekly, where the theme is Snow White
Incy Wincy Designs, where the theme is Christmas with Snowflakes.

This is the card I have made for my Grandma & Grampy:



This was made using a Lili of the Valley mini masterpiece, an embossed blank and papers from the Lili of the Valley Krafty Christmas pad.

To finish, I added a white peel off Merry Christmas and a spotty bow.

Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous and sweet card! Love the adorable image and elegant layout! Thanks for joining my challenge over at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card I love the the mat layer too! makes the whole thing pop!
    Great to see you at Incy Wincy this week, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Christmas card and such a fab festive design, love this cute image! Thank you for joining in the fun with us at Cupcake this week :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I love it! Thank you so much for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges, hope to see you again soon! Have a fabulous New Year! Elaine DT -xxx- p.s I have new candy if you would like to pop by and enter :-) http://sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/new-candy.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget