Wednesday, 12 December 2012

Vintage Christmas

Soooooo, today I would like to bring you this card I made this morning:



I am entering this into the following challenges

Fab N Funky, where the theme is Vintage Christmas
Cupcake Craft, where the theme is Merry Christmas
Dream Valley, where the theme is simply Christmas

I made this card using a kraft blank, together with papers from the Lili of the Valley Krafty Christmas paper pack.

The image also comes from Lili of the Valley and is one of their mini masterpieces.  I inked the edges using brushed corduroy distress ink.  I also used brushed corduroy distress ink to edge a doily and stamp some little holly images along the straight edges of the doily.

Finally, I printed 'Sister & Brother-in-Law' and coloured a merry christmas peel off in green and added this to the main image.

I hope my sister likes it, although she may read this blog before I actually get to give her the card.

Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card with a sweet image. Thanks for sharing at Fab'n'Funky this week. Good luck.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is absolutely lovely, the image is so sweet and coloured in beautifully.

    Thank you for playing with my idea and sharing your card with the rest at Fab 'n' Funky.

    Good luck.

    Anne-Marie x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Antoher sweet and gorgeous card!! Love love the sweet image! Thanks for joining my challenge over at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget