Monday, 21 January 2013

Fascinating


Soooo, this is just a quick post today, but I wanted to share with you the fascinator I blinged up for my auntie for my wedding:



It started off as just a plain black fascinator, but she decided she needed some colour, so she turned up on my doorstep one Sunday, fascinator in hand and a bag of green feathers (so it could match her green dress).

It was actually quite simple to do really, just a case of choosing the nicest feathers from the pack and gluing them strategically onto the fascinator.  I did ink the edges of the feather with black ink a little, as they seemed to bright otherwise.  Doing this just softened the look of the fascinator.

Anyway, I enjoyed blinging up the fascinator so much and was so impressed with the results, that I am now saving up to do a Millinery course and learn it all properly.  I'll keep you updated.

Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget