Saturday, 12 January 2013

Flutterby Thank You

Soooo, this is a quick card I made as a Thank You for the wedding:  



I gave this to one of my best friends - Miss Mandy Sharp, whose wedding is next.  I swear, I am more excited for hers than mine, as I don't have the stress, and she was uber excited for mine.  I think the stress is just starting to hit her for hers now.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Flutterby Wednesdays - open challenge
Crafty Creations - something new

I made this card using a Lili of the Valley mini masterpiece, onto which I stamped 'Thank You' with my new alphabet stamps.  I used black Versamark ink to stamp and coloured in using broken china distress ink to match in with the image.  I inked the edge of the mini masterpiece using a promarker.

The backing paper was from an old paper pack I got free with an old issue of Cardmaking & Papercraft.  Again, thought this matched in with the colours of the image.

I used a holographic card strip down the side of the card.  I think I got this with an old issue of Let's Make Cards.

The pink holographic butterfly is also from an old Let's Make Cards kit.

Mandy seemed to like her card and I am muchly looking forward to making her wedding card . . . only four months to go . . . I know she reads this blog and will no doubt be 'eeeek'ing at the thought that it is so close and that I have mentioned her.

Happy Nearly Wedding Mandy!

Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx


1 comment:

  1. Awww, this is darling! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget