Saturday, 12 January 2013

Football Fan

Soooooo, I've not been sharing much that I have made recently, nor have I entered many challenges, as I have been so much catching up with reviews etc. and working on my cards for Sweet Sketch Wednesday.  But, I intend to remedy this, and I apologise in advance that I am probably going to bombard you with a few cards now.

So, here is this first one:



I am entering this into the following challenges:

Allsorts Challenge - Dies & Punches
Totally Gorjuss - Spotty
Lili's Little Fairies - Charms and/or Two Backing Papers

I must admit I am a little weary of entering the Totally Gorjuss challenge, as I did win one of their challenges over Christmas and have tried to contact them on numerous occasions to get my prize, but have heard nothing!  Particularly gutted as the prize was for some digis from Milk and Coffee, whose images I love, but they are coming up as a sponsor for Sweet Sketch Wednesday soon, so I will tell you more about them later.

Anyway, small rant over and onto the card . . .

I made this card as an order for my step-mother (non-wicked) for her nephew.  I'm guessing he is a football fan! 

I made my new favourite card shape - the easel - using a green blank from my stash - I think it came with an old issue of Let's Make Cards.  

The inside paper is from a Boofle paper pack, and the outside paper is from a Dovecraft Back to Basics paper pack.

On the inside I also used some black and white baker's twine, as a 'stop' for the easel.  Underneath this I added 'Joshua' in letter stickers from my stash.

On the outer, I used a Lili of the Valley mini masterpiece, which I backed onto a piece of green card.  I also added some more black and white baker's twine to form 'laces' on the boy's football boots.

To finish, I punched a circle from white card and stamped 'Happy Birthday' using black Versafine ink and a sentiment stamp from Lili of the Valley's Postmark Greetings stamp set.

And that is it - quite simple really, but I think it is perfect for Joshua and I hope her likes it.

Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx


1 comment:

  1. Hi holly, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget