Saturday, 12 January 2013

Surfing Mermaid

Soooo, another card to share with you this evening:

I am entering this into just one challenge:


Cute Card Thursday - beat the blues.  It is just so bright, it can't help but cheer you up a bit.

This card is another one which was quite simple.

The image is a Lili of the Valley mermaid stamps, which I stamped with black Versamark ink and coloured with promarkers.  I also added some Stickles glitter glue to the wings for that bit of sparkle.

The backing paper is from a paper pack I got free with an old issue of Cardmaking & Papercraft.  From another sheet of the same, I cut out an orange flower and attached it over the corresponding area of the original paper using sticky pads to add dimension.

To finish, I used the 'Thank You Very Much' stamp from the Lili of the Valley Postmark Greetings Sentiments set, with brushed corduroy distress ink.

I gave this to my friend, Bex, as a thank you for my wedding present.  She seemed to like it.

Happy Crafting!

Holly 
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget