Tuesday, 22 January 2013

Sweet Sketch Wednesday: Floppy Latte Designs


Soooooo, it's Wednesday, and it's time for another challenge over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday, and here is my offering:


The image (coloured with promarkers) comes from this week's sponsor Floppy Latte designs, who have some of the cutest images on the world wide web.  I think the one I have used here is great for a Christmas card, but as it is only January, I decided to stick with a winter theme, but leave off any sentiment, as it would do equally well as a winter birthday, or a thank you card.  I think I will use it as one of my thank you cards (of the many I have to make).




To make this card I used this week's SSW sketch:


(I hope this sketch shows properly as I have been having some issues over the last couple of weeks with the sketches showing.  Hopefully that is all resolved now).

All the papers I have used have come from my Lili of the Valley Frosty Christmas paper pad, and I stuck with the snowy theme.  The snowflakes on the corners of the image are some silver snowflake sequins from my stash.

I hope you like it, and I hope whoever I end up giving this one to likes it too.  I still have about 25 thank you cards to make.  I really am thinking about just buying some, but I'm not sure I can bring myself to do it.

Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx


6 comments:

  1. Hi Holly, I love your combination of papers for your card. So perfect with your image. YOur card is adorable. Have a wonderful week.
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card - what a fun image!! I think we all have caught snowflakes on our tongues as kids!! Awesome papers =)
    Blessings to you Holly!!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable Holly!!! A perfect winter card that would be great as a thank you. Such a sweet image, love the snowflakes.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holly,
    super cute, love the blue and white papers that you used it looks like a blizzard! Have a great week.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely fabulous card. it's still winter in my neck of the woods! thank you so much for the kind words and we're thrilled you liked the image!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun image so perfect for January! The colors and the snowflakes are just perfect!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget