Tuesday, 12 February 2013

Lynette


Soooo, today I would like to quickly share with you a new bag design. 
I was asked by my cousin, Jayne, to make her a book bag, but with a zip, from some of this Green Provence Rose Cath Kidston fabric – the last of which I had just bought up from the shop in Leeds. 
Here is the result: 

Now, I couldn’t very well call it Jayne, as I already have a Jane bag, so I decided to go with her middle name instead, and now we have the Lynette. 
My Auntie has also ordered one, and Jayne ordered another one in a different fabric: 

I have also made a non-zipped version in this gorgeous Strawberry fabric: 

This is now in my Folksy shop here.
The zipped versions are retailing at £12, and the non-zipped at £10.
Happy Crafting!
Holly
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget