Tuesday, 26 February 2013

The Boy Wizard

Soooo, I've not done an easel card for a while, and thought I had better correct that.  So here is my latest offering:



This card was made for my friend for her son's birthday.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Eclectic Ellapu - masculine
The Pink Elephant - anything goes

It was made using a black blank, a LOTV mini masterpiece and papers from my Dovecraft Back to Basics 'boy' pack.

I also used some gold stars and wire from my stash and some sparkly gold letters.

Hope you like it.

Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx

2 comments:

  1. That's so very cute!!! Such an adorable wiz kid :) Thanks foe shering this with us at Eclectic Ellapu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweetie what a gorgeous creations, I love it...

    Thank you for joining us on our 9th Birthday challenge....

    Huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget