Tuesday, 12 March 2013

Mother's Day 1

Sooooo, tonight I want to share with you a card I made my mother for mother's day:


The image is a LOTV mini masterpiece to which I added some faux stitching with a pale pink pen.  The backing paper is from a paper pack which came free from last month's Cardmaking & Papercraft, to which I also added faux stitching and then layered onto red card.

The sentiment was stamped using black versafine and I distress inked the edges with victorian velvet.  To finish, I added a padded pink heart which I found in my stash and a red ribbon.  I added a home-made red/white spotty button, made from shrink plastic.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

Lili's Little Fairies - for mum
Fashionista Challenge - pink
Incy Wincy Designs - something beginning with F (flowers)
Dream Valley - Mother's Day
Fab n Funky - add a sentiment

Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx




5 comments:

  1. Pink heart is like candy:) Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous card hun, thanks so much for playing at Lili's Little Fairies this week. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Thanks for playing with us this week at Incy Wincy Designs! Hope to see you next week!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really cute card! Thanks for joining our Mother's Day challenge at Dream Valley. Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woh, this is really a cute card, I love it. This is a card a mother wishs for her mortherday. Thank you for joining us at Fashionista.

    with love from Holland,
    Dorothy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget