Tuesday, 12 March 2013

Mother's Day 2

Sooo, here is the second card I made for Mother's Day, this one was for my step-mother (non-wicked):



This was made using a LOTV die-cut and is one of my favourite images.  I'm going to have to buy this as a stamp.

I used her favourite colour - turquoise - which I thought would look with kraft colours to match the image.

I used a kraft blank and some turquoise pearlised card.  I also used some cream and blue backing paper from a paper pack from Cardmaking & Papercraft.

I die-cut a flourish from the turquoise pearl card and stamped flourish corners in brushed corduroy distress ink in two corners of the die-cut.  I also used brushed corduroy to stamp 'happy mother's day' onto a punched circle, which I 'distressed' and added a blue flower stamp.

To finish I added some cream and brown flowers.

I really like this card, and I am entering it into the following challenges:


Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx


1 comment:

  1. Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget