Tuesday, 19 March 2013

Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Digistamp Boutique

Soooo, today is my last post before I go on my holidays until after Easter.

I'm very excited because I am going to Germany to see my little sister, and then we are going on a little road trip to Liechtenstein and Luxembourg.

But first, it is time for this week's Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge, which is this week sponsored by:



All images/designs are created and copyright owned by Sally-Ann Hancock. My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too - often the inspiration for my designs. Hope you enjoy as much as I enjoy creating.

And here is this week's sketch:



And my offering:



I found this sketch pretty easy to use.  The image has been coloured using distress inks, with added glitter.  I rounded the corners of my image an the black layer behind it using a corner rounder punch.  The coloured paper (which is actually bluer than it looks on these pictures) is from my stash - a freebie from a magazine I think).  The white paper is thin card which I have embossed.

Finally, the little hearts are from stash and I stamped congratulations onto white card.  I struggled to cut the card straight (I was making this quite late at night and I was tired). so decided it looked OK on an angle.

I hope you like it.  I think I will give it to my friend who is getting married on Friday.

Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx


7 comments:

  1. Oh Holly I do love this image it's such a sweet image and wonderful colours and papers. Have fun on your holiday to Germany and to Liechtenstein and Luxembourg. It's almost 24 years since I was there but had a wonderful holiday then. Take care and have a lovely time.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly, I love this wedding card. You image is colored up so cute. I hope you have a wonderful trip. Enjoy!!
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card this week Holly. Enjoy your holiday to Germany! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this sweet image you have used!! Really adorable Wedding card!! Beautiful papers and perfect heart embellishments!!
    Blessings to you Holly!!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww, what a sweetie of a card Holly! Darling image and beautiful papers. Love the heart embellies too. Have a wonderful trip.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. So super sweet and her shimmery veil is so pretty! Love the embossed paper and the pink hearts too!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute wedding card. Love the flower paper and the sparkle on the veil. Have a great weekend.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget