Tuesday, 7 May 2013

Always Time For Cake

Sooo, I have been on a bit of a roll with my cardmaking, but this is one I made a while ago - just haven't had chance to post up yet:



I made this for my big sister for her birthday.  She is the one who makes cakes (and beautiful cakes they are too), so this was perfect for her.  Lilac is also her favourite colour.

Again, I used a LOTV die-cut.  I might have to see if I can still get some of these, or just buy the stamps(!!!) and the purple paper was from a paper pack free with a recent issue of Cardmaking & Papercraft.  I love the decadence of these papers, and their vintage feel.  The rose paper was from another paper pack, but I can't remember where that one came from.

The chipboards were from came free with the same issue of C&P as the papers.  

I inked the edges of everything I could in gold.

The ribbon was from my stash, as were the flowers.  I'm really starting to enjoy adding flowers to my cards now I have a substantial stash of them.

To finish off, I added a gold 'sister' peel off to the pennant chipboard.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:


Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card. Beautiful colour.
    Thanks for sharing with us at TioT.
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious card. that stamp is adorable. thanks for playing along with us at TIOT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget