Saturday, 11 May 2013

Card For Pops

Sooooo, tonight I would like to share with you the card I have made my Pops for his birthday, which is tomorrow:



I made this using one of the new Lili of The Valley's vintage boys sketch pad.  This is also available as a stamp, but most days I can't be bothered to colour in when I don't have to.  I stitched this to some brown card (as I had my sewing machine out anyway) and stamped 'Pops' using brushed corduroy distress ink to the bottom of the image.

I made this into an easel card and used stripy papers from a Wellington pack.  The 'happy birthday' is from my stash and the wellington boots are cut from another paper from the Wellington pack.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

All Sorts Challenge Blog - Any Sport (ask any of the men in my life - fishing is a sport)

Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx

3 comments:

  1. This card is so gorgeous and cute, thank you so much for joining in my challenge at Allsorts. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering our first Lili of the Valley challenge Holly with your lovely card.
    Good luck!
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget