Saturday, 25 May 2013

Duck

Sooooo, inspired by my visit to Doncaster today, where everyone calls you 'duck', as opposed to the 'love' of Leeds, I made this card:



I used a LOTV die-cut (I wanted a quick card - no time to colour), a greeny-coloured card blank and papers from a Papercrafter paper pack.

I edged the die-cut with broken china distress ink and wrapped the paper with two lengths of blue organza ribbon, hoping that this will suffice for the 'stripes' in the Lilli's Little Fairies Challenge.

I added faux stitching with a white gel pen around the edge of the spotty paper and stamped the 'new baby' sentiment in black ink.  I coloured the hearts using a powder blue promarker.

Finally, I added a blue bow to the bottom right hand corner of the die-cut and blue gems in the top right hand corner of the card.

I am entering this into the following challenges:


I have a few more cards to share with you, but these will have to wait until tomorrow/Monday.

In the meantime, small announcement - until Monday at midnight, I am offering 10% off all stock in my Etsy Shop.  Please use code FRIENDS10.

Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx

7 comments:

  1. Aaaww such a sweet creation, I love the super cute image and pretty paper too!
    Thank you for joining us at Lili's Little Fairies and good luck :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute - thanks for sharing for the Fab 'n' Funky 'ribbon and/or lace' challenge, Hazel, Guest Designer x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card and great use of te die cut too.

    Thanks for joining us at LLF this week.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This baby boy card is fabulous! Thank you for joining us this week at the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge. I hope you play along with us again soon!

    Jackie, Fab 'n' Funky DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card, thank you for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is adorable and perfect for our ribbon or lace challenge.

    Thanks for playing along at Fab'n'Funky Challenges.

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahww this is so cute holly,thanks for joining CCT this week!
    hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget