Friday, 10 May 2013

Ink N Rubba

Soooo, I've been a very busy bee this week not doing much crafting at all = I've been poorly, out and generally not finding my way to my craft room.  I do need to rectify this as I am getting withdrawal symptoms.

As I don't have too much to tell you today, I thought I would share with you one of the blogs I read on a regular basis:


Please do check it out - it has some of the most gorgeous cards AND they are having a bit of a giveaway at the moment.  Maybe you will find some inspiration for the weekend.

Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx

1 comment:

  1. Sweet card Holly!! Love your colors and the ribbon is so pretty!! Wonderful post too!!
    Blessings to you!!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget