Saturday, 18 May 2013

Let's Party

Soooo, in between getting a most fabulous new hair cut and doing some bits and pieces of sewing prep (cutting out etc), I have been making a couple of cards which I would like to share with you.

Here is the first one:



This was made using a LOTV stamp which I got free when I visited their shop for their birthday celebrations a couple of months ago (not had chance to go back since and this really needs rectifying).


I thought I had better get back into some proper stamping, as recently I have just been using ready coloured art pads from LOTV or simply digistamps.  I've not done this consciously, but neither have I really made the effort to use my giant stash of stamps.

Anyway, I stamped this in black versafine and then coloured in with watercolour pencils.

I'm not entirely sure how I came about my colour scheme - I just started colouring and went with it. I followed the sketch over at A Gem of A Challenge.

The patterned paper was a freebie a couple of issues ago with Cardmaking & Papercraft.  Everything else has come from my stash and I have forgotten where it came from originally.

I shall be entering this card into the following challenges:


Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx

5 comments:

  1. Super Cute card!

    Thank you for joining us over at The Paper Shelter with our Anything Goes Challenge!

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and image. Thank you for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card!! I love the pretty paper and flowers. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and a great take on our sketch! Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge!
    Hugs xx Cara xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet card :)

    Hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget