Sunday, 19 May 2013

Soooo, I have another boy card to share with you today.  I think this will be my last post of the weekend, as I have some sewing to do and I really need to catch up on some telly.

Anyway, here is my card:



I made this using an image from my LOTV art pad.  I was originally going to go with a blue theme to match the boy's clothing, but I somehow ended up with a green theme.

The papers are from a Dovecraft pack.  I edged everything, including the image, with Memento Cottage Ivy ink, and I followed an old Sweet Sketch Wednesday sketch.


I used gold ribbon - more for want of being able to find a green one I liked - and two green buttons from my stash.  

To finish, I stamped zzzzzz inn green ink using some alphabet stamps I got from Hobbycraft a while ago.  Again, I used the Memento Cottage Ivy ink.

I am entering this into the following challenges:


I will have some more cards to share with you later in the week, along with some other projects.

Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx


5 comments:

  1. Isn he cute. Fab card. Thank you for sharing with us Eclectics. Hope to see you in future challenges
    Elaine aka Ellapu

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable, Holly! Thanks for joining our "Anything Goes" challenge. See you again next week. … x
    Asha - Eclectic Ellapu DT
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! Thanks so much for playing along with The Pink Elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card, love the buttons. Thank you for joining us at Here Come The Boys this week. Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your lovely work with us and playing along with the challenge at Here Come The Boys! Woo x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget