Tuesday, 14 May 2013

Sweet Sketch Wednesday: Digistamp Boutique

Soooo, Wednesday means another challenge over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday, and this week we are sponsored by regular sponsor, and one of my favourite digistamp creators, Digistamp Boutique:



All images/designs are created and copyright owned by Sally-Ann Hancock. My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too - often the inspiration for my designs. Hope you enjoy as much as I enjoy creating.

 And we have a great sketch for you too:



Here is my card this week:



The image is a fairly new one, from a Rosie set, and I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it featured on facebook by one of the DSB DT (which I would love to get on, but the standard is High!).

Anyway, I coloured the image in using a mixture of distress inks, promarkers and watercolour pencils, and die cut it into a circle.  The scalloped circle and other papers are all from an Emma's Garden paper pack I got free with a recent issue of Cardmaking & Papercraft.


I finished the card with some lime green ribbon from my stash and a 3-D layered butterfly I made a while ago and was waiting for a reason to use.  I just added the pink pearls along the middle.

I can't wait to see what everyone else creates this week.

Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx

7 comments:

  1. What a sweet card Holly. I love the added butterfly and your image is one of my favorites. I love the soft pastel color scheme. Have a wonderful week!
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Holly!! I Love, Love, Love the butterfly and the image is as sweet as can bee!! Perfect colors!!
    Blessings to you!!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job with this card this week. I really like your chosen colors and that little butterfly is DARLING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! What a sweet card. Thanks for the Bday wishes. Have a super week.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  5. You used some cute papers with this sweet ballerina and the butterfly and pearls bring it all together perfectly!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Holly this is a cute card, I love your design papers and this sweet image and colours. This is a great feminine birthday card and such a cute butterfly embellishment. Take care and hope your having a lovely weekend.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable, absolutely adorable Holly!! Such a sweet image and beautiful papers. And I love your butterfly! Enjoy what's left of the weekend.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget