Tuesday, 28 May 2013

Sweet Sketch Wednesday: Make It Crafty

Soooo, it's Wednesday, which means that it is time for a new challenge over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Once again, we have a new sponsor (or new to me anyway) - Make It Crafty!  Who have some great digis and I think I will be a customer with them from now on:



And here is this week's amazing sketch:



And my card:



I coloured the image using Promarkers and watercolour pencils.  I then die-cut it into a circle.

The papers I have used are from a paper pack I had in my stash.  I love their brightness - they remind me of summer.

Finally, I added a flower in the bottom right hand corner, made using three flowers die-cut from bright papers, layered together and finished with a gem.  I hope this counts as sufficiently self-made for the Eclectic Ellapu challenge

I think I will enter this into a couple of challenges:


Paper Make-Up Stamps - Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Eclectic Ellapu - Self-made Flowers
A Gem of a Challenge - Bring On The Sunshine
Charisma Cardz - Here Comes Summer

Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx


8 comments:

  1. Holly, I love the birght fun papers an colors you have used. Your image is adorable. Have a wonderful week.
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute paper this week Holly. Have a fantastic week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Holly cute card and image this week and I do love your design papers and flower. Take care and have a great week.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love the gorgeous design Thanks for joining us at AGOAC. Good luck.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet little girl and the papers are very pretty too!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card simply made me smile. That image is way too adorable!! Fun and fabulous papers too.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card Holly - Love the sweet image!!
    Blessings to you!!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card, so fun!
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget