Thursday, 16 May 2013

Vroom! Vroom!

Soooo, as promised, here is my second card:



I made this using another of the images from my LOTV vintage boys art pad.  I think their new art and sketch pads are amazing.  Great for those who don't always have time to stamp.

The papers are from my Wellington paper pack and I used a red card blank.  I inked the edges of all the papers with brushed corduroy distress ink.

The twine and 'fun' frame are from my stash.

To finish, I punched a circle of white card, inked the edges with brushed corduroy distress ink and stamped the sentiment (LOTV) in black.  I then added a circle in brushed corduroy.  Once it was attached to the card, I also stamped the wavy lines/postage mark in brushed corduroy.

I am entering this into the following challenges:


I'll now be concentrating on making some cards for my craft fair next week, so keep your eyes peeled for more on the blog.

Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx


3 comments:

  1. What a cute card, love your little fun frame too! Thank you so much for joining us at The Paper Shelter for our Anything Goes Challenge. I do hope you will join in our next challenge we would love to see some more of your work! Good luck, Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, and great coloring and color choice!

    Thank you for entering our challenge over at Fashionista Challenge Blog
    Good luck in the draw! – Hope to see you again next time!

    Hugs
    Eva`s Scraproom
    DT Member at Fashionista Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering our first Lili of the Valley challenge with your lovely card Holly.

    Good luck!

    Anne x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget