Thursday, 23 May 2013

Wedding Outfit

Soooo, I've finally completed the sewing aspect of my outfit for my friend's wedding, which will be taking place this time next week.  I've been making her some gifts, but I know that she reads this blog, so you will just have to wait until after the wedding for details on them.  Sorry.

Anyway, details of my outfit can be found on my other blog, Teapots and Tantrums.

First off, I made a pretty dress, which can be found here.  Then I made a pretty petticoat to go with it, which can be found here.

I'm still trying to find some shoes, and raiding my sister's vast collection has proved fruitless, so looks like I will have to go buy some come pay day.

Happy Crafting!

Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget