Saturday, 8 June 2013

Baby Girl

Sooooo, a quick post tonight to share this new baby card I have made:



I made this using a LOTV die cut.  I think these are a great way to try out a stamp before investing.  They have now, however being discontinued and replaces by the sketch and art pads (which are just as good) and I have it on good authority that the die cuts are still available in the LOTV shop and in their Ebay shop.

Anywho, I'm digressing as usual aren't I?

I distressed the edges of the die cut with victorian velvet distress in and stamped the 'new baby' sentiment with black versafine.

The main backing paper is from my Boofle paper pack and the smaller pink packing paper is from a PaperCrafter card making kit.  It is glittery, but you can't really tell from this picture.

The organza ribbon and flower are all from my stash.  

To finish, I added the three pink pearls in the top right-hand corner, and mounted it all onto a pink blank.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:


Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx





3 comments:

  1. This is lovely...Thank you for sharing with us at Charisma Cardz. And good luck..

    Caz CC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a Cute Card! Great Image! Thanks for joining us at Deep Ocean!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget