Monday, 24 June 2013

Butterfly Coaster

Soooo, as you can probably tell, I've had a bit of a butterfly theme going on recently, all due to my Grandmas's birthday, which was now nearly a month ago.

This is another present I made her:



This was a really simple present to make.

I simply cut a circle to the size of the coaster outer and stuck glittery gold 'Grandma' letters on.  I then found a butterfly from my stash and put this in the centre.  All I needed to do them was put the top back on the coaster outer to hold it all together.

The only problem I had was that I originally wanted to use a different butterfly - one with gems for the antennae, but I couldn't do this as whatever you put in needs to be as flat as possible.

I have a couple more coaster blanks, so will probably be making some other versions at some point in the future.

Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget