Sunday, 16 June 2013

Father's Day

Sooooo, Happy Father's Day to all those dads out there.

Today I would like to quickly share with you the card I have made for my own Pops.  In fact, I have a made a few over the last couple of weeks, but this is the one that he is going to get when I go see him this afternoon (after the MotoGP has finished, because no-one interrupts MotoGP, either in my house or his, so that works out quite well).



I made this card using an image from the LOTV Vintage Boys sketch pad and inked the edges with brushed corduroy distress ink.

I have followed a sketch from Freshly Made Sketches.

The green spotty paper is from an old Cardmaking & Papercraft paper pack and the brown textured card is from my stash.  I've had it that long I have no idea where I actually got it from.

Finally, the sentiment is also from an old issue of C&P, and I brushed it over with brushed corduroy distress ink and matted it to some of the textured card.

I am entering this into the following challenges:


Happy Crafting!

Holly

xx

5 comments:

  1. What a great Father's Day card! Your coloring is beautiful! I bet your dad loved it! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Love the pup peeking through the fence! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - I'm sure your Dad loved it! Love that image and the colours you've used are perfect.

    Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That image is so, so cute and you colored it beautifully! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awh he's cute! Love the layout Thanks for playing and sharing your work with us at Here Come The Boys 'Lets Go Dotty!' Hugs Woo, Teresa & Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget