Saturday, 29 June 2013

Make A Wish

Sooooo, tonight I would like to share with you a card I made using one of the new LOTV stamps:



This is made with one of the new sentiment stamps, from the 'Fabulous' set, which I couldn't resist, being so fabulous myself and all that.

The background is actually a square of fabric and I pulled some threads from the edges to give it a 'distressed' love.  I then added a doily.

The sentiment is stamped in brushed corduroy distress ink and die-cut into a circle.

The little cat motif is stamped in black versafine and then coloured with distress inks and watercolour pencils.  

I then finished with adding some little wooden stars and lots of buttons.

I am entering this into the following challenges:


Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx


4 comments:

  1. A very pretty creation Holly, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really sweet card, lovely doily and great sentiment. Thanks for sharing at Fab'n'Funky this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card!! Thanks so much for participating in our QKR STAMPEDE challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget