Thursday, 27 June 2013

Sewing Crazy

Soooo, recently, I have been so busy because I have gone a little sewing crazy.  I have been making all sorts - not just for me but for my friends too.  All my creations can be found on my sewing and baking blog, Teapots and Tantrums (not that I have been baking much recently - but more about that later).

For a quick rundown, I have made:

A Liquorice Allsorts dress for a 'Grease' themed hen-do for my friend, Carly, together with matching petticoat of course.  The petticoats are now available in my Etsy shop, which can be access by clicking the 'Shop' tab at the top or clicking here.

A Skull & Crossbones dress for someone who is no longer my friend (there is one hell of a rant on this posting - sorry).

A quick top for me.

and

A dress for my friend's little girl, which isn't finished yet so I haven't blogged about it.

I also have many more sewing projects in the pipeline, including, for the first time ever, some trousers (for me), a wiggle dress (for me), an evening gown (for my sister) and some wedding outfits for the nieces.

I shall keep you updated.

I'm also in the process of updating Teapots and Tantrums to include places to find free patterns and projects and some sewing tutorials.  I hope you will like it when I have finished.

You may have noticed that I have also been making some changes to this blog.  Do you like the new theme?  I was getting bored of the old one so needed a change.  Please also note the tabs for tutorials and for my shop.  I have some more changes in the pipeline for this one too to make is absolutely fabulous, just like me.

Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget