Tuesday, 4 June 2013

Sweet Sketch Wednesday: Meljen's Designs

Sooooo, sorry for the lack of post the last couple of days - I started my new job on Monday and the first two days have been an intense induction course in Sheffield, so by the time I got home I have been too exhausted to write.  But, normal service now resumes.

Anyway, another Wednesday is upon us, which means that is is time for another sketch challenge over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday, and here is this week's sketch:




This week we are sponsored by Meljen's Designs:

Meljen's Designs is a lovely stamp company owned and illustrated by Melissa Jenkins. She illustrates whimsical rubber and digital images inspired by her kids and family. Meljen's Designs has a new challenge every Thursday, and a Guest Designer each month at the Meljen's Designs Blog. Please visit the adorable line of Meljen's Designs stamps at our store HERE to browse all of Melissa's lovely designs! You can also see Melissa's exclusive rubber stamps at her corner of Whimsy Stamps, too! Don't forget to join Meljen's Designs on FacebookHERE to take advantage of special sales and promotions that are just for her facebook fans! 
  

Who are kindly giving this week's winner 4 free images of their choice!!

So, without further ado, here is my offering:




I coloured the image with promarkers and glitter gel pens.


The papers are all from my stash.  I wanted something bright, so for once I chose my papers first to set my colour scheme.  I usually colour then choose my papers to match.

The ribbon is also from my stash, as are the three star gems in the top left corner.


I can't wait to see what you all create this week.

Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx




7 comments:

  1. Hi Holly congratulations on your new job! What are you doing? Love this card and image it's one of those images you could use for anyone. Pretty colours and papers. Take care and wishing you a wonderful week.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on the new job. Oh how I know the learning process of a new job. I came home so tired every night and my brain couldn't handle one more thing being put in it. LOL Your cupcake card is so cute. I love how you colored it up and I love your fun papers. Have a great week.
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous papers this week. Hope your learning curve on your new job is easy and that you love it. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card Holly - Love the bright colors!! Congrats on the new Job - Hope it is a good fit for you!!
    Have a Blessed week!!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable Holly!!! Love the wonderful colors. And those star gems are simply perfect!! Fun and fabulous.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun birthday cupcake and pretty colors! The star gems add the perfect touch!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this fun cupcake! Super cute card love the happy and bright colors. Have a super week.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget