Tuesday, 16 July 2013

Soooo, it's Wednesday, which means that it is time for another challenge over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday, and this week we are sponsored by our regular sponsor:



All images/designs are created and copyright owned bySally-Ann Hancock. My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too - often the inspiration for my designs. Hope you enjoy as much as I enjoy creating.

It is also my turn to host, so please head over to the SSW for some more of my ramblings:

And here is this week's sketch:



My card this week was actually a quick one, as I have been so busy I didn't have oodles of time to think about it, but I did make it with someone in mind.  I'm not sure if she reads my blog (probably not), but just in case I won't tell you who it is for:



I made my card using 'Blooming Lulabelle' from DSB and coloured her using promarkers.  I then diecut the image using some frame dies I really don't use often enough.  I also die cut a lager frame from plain purple card, which I chose to match my blank.

The papers are both from my stash.  I've had them that long I can't remember where they came from.  Finally, the little stork embellishment is from a load of things that my old boss gave me.  I finished off with a little bow made from a scrap of spotty ribbon in my stash.

I hope you like it, even if it was a bit of a rush to make it.

Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx

7 comments:

  1. Hi Holly very cute card this week. Thought you might have some news to tell us but then read your blog and this card is for someone else. LOL. Very pretty colours I adore purple, mauve and yellow together. Thanks for that great posting this week over at SSW, yes I love Strawberries as well and I adore Cricket. Both my boys have played Cricket since they were 5 years old, I've coached it, Umpired games and also spent many hours scoring their games in Cricket Score Books. Any questions any time I'm happy to help about the rules. LOL Take care and have a lovely week.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly, I love the die cut you have used for your card and your image is adorable. This is a great card for a mother to be. I am sure your friend will love it.
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the purples this week. I don't think I've seen this image before. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super darling! love the little stork. Great work. Have a fun weekend.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card Holly, absolutely adorable! Love your image and wonderful colors, how perfect. Have a fabulous weekend.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card for an expectant mom and the little stork is super cute too!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it!! Love the added Stork - how fun!! I'll be adding this image to my stash for future use =)
    Blessings to you Holly!!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget