Monday, 19 August 2013

Advent Candles

Sooooo, I have now properly started with  my Christmas crafting.  Apologies in advance - this will be a very photo-heavy post.  



I had a couple of days off a couple of weeks ago and made my first Christmas line which I will be selling in my Etsy shop and they are advent candles.



I have made them for boys, girls and baby's first Christmas. 

My first one was actually this one that I made for my niece, who doesn't like pink!



I also made one for my friend's little boy and baby girl.




All can be personalised with a name and the boys and girls' ones can be personalised with colour too.

Each 18cm candle features a cute Christmas scene stamped on the front of the candle and the numbers 1-24 counting down advent on the back, in a coordinating colour  to the front image, naturally.

The candles are finished with a coordinating ribbon, glitter, liquid pearls and decorations.

Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx







3 comments:

  1. WONDERFUL Advent candles, Holly! Love your idea of having just the right amount of space to burn them, too! They are a perfect gift for anyone who wants to do something meaningful, but not necessarily using a large wreath to accomplish the task. These are remarkable. So glad you took the time to take extra photos. Thank you for joining us at Fashionista this month! I hope you will submit more pretty projects to the challenge in the future! hugs, Donna {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  2. how adorable and sweet!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi (GD this week on lexi's creations challenge)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Holly,

    Such great candles! It's always lovely to see something different. I'm sure they'll be so popular in your shop and make wonderful gifts!

    Thanks for joining us as the Lili of the Valley 'Make it Festive' challenge, good luck!

    Hugs

    Erica x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget