Saturday, 24 August 2013

Bob The Builder

Sooooo, tonight I would like to share a (relatively) quick card I made, following a request from my Pops' next door neighbour.

Her request was a card for a 3 year old, who likes Bob The Builder, with his name, Kieran, on.  And here is my card:



I think it fulfills the requirements.

This card was made using a blue blank.  The papers are all from a Dovecraft Back to Basics paper pack, except for the beige paper bordering Bob - that is from a Boofle paper pack.

I printed a black outline of Bob and coloured him in with my promarkers.  I don't think I've done a bad job if I do say so myself (which I do).  I was originally going to print a coloured version for quickness, but my printer has run out of Cyan, and there are no shops open at 9o'clock at night and I really wanted to get on with the card.

I followed the sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches.

I used some coloured letter peel-offs from my stash to spell out 'Kieran' and added a 'Happy Birthday' sentiment from my stash.

The '3' chipboard is also from my stash, and I finished off the card with three blue gems from my stash.

I hope it is OK.

I will be entering this card into the following challenges:


Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful - I love it!

    Thank you for joining this week at Fab'n'Funky

    Zoe x
    Handmade with lots of Love
    Co-Owner of Creative Fingers

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card for a little boy! You did a great job with the coloring! Thanks so much for joining us in this special Freshly Made Sketches celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card...Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card!
    Thanks for playing along with us at AGOAC this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. I think the little guy is gonna love it! Thank you for joining us this week at Fab'n'Funky!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget